About the District
Affton’s district profile provides an overview of the district for one year. It contains information on test scores, finances, student-teacher ratios, the staff, curriculum and more. The Outstanding Schools Act requires all school districts in Missouri to publish an annual report. Affton’s Profile provides insights into individual schools, special programs and activities, and the people who are the Affton School District.
The Affton School District in partnership with the community is dedicated to supporting the intellectual and social growth of its students in a safe, purposeful, stimulating learning environment, inspiring them to become productive citizens in an ever-changing global society.
Home, School, Community,
Building for the Future
- All people have the same inherent worth and deserve respect and dignity as human beings;
- All students can learn;
- Education begins at birth and is a lifelong process shared by school, home and community;
- Diversity enhances quality of learning experiences;
- High expectations of staff and students are necessary to maximize learning;
- Parents, guardians, and community members have the right and responsibility to support and participate in children’s education;
- Students have the right and responsibility to be active participants in their education;
- All people are responsible for their actions;
- People are entitled to a physically safe and nonthreatening environment;
- The education of children should be conducted with the highest ethical standards.